couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Document Updates
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:31:58 GMT
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 04:13:44PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 02:06:30PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> >> How hard can it be to change an RFC?
> >
> > I hope that's humour! :p
> >

> It's only *one* word! :D

Heh. Well, I've been waiting for about three months for a simple update to the
Atom Relationships record with IANA. I doubt the EETF is any faster. In
addition, I should imagine it would have to be a revised standard, and these
things take ages. If you wanna do it, and get your name on the RFC, well...

I still think it's best to see what other effort has been done in this area.