couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bacon <...@soundspade.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb init issue (x86_64)
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:54:58 GMT
Awesome. Those rpm's worked. For some reason I had to reinstall the
erlang rpm before it worked. Strange as it is the same one I installed
before.

Now I am having a different issue.

I have setup:

         ProxyPass /couch http://127.0.0.1:5984
         ProxyPassReverse /couch http://127.0.0.1:5984

in Apache (I tried rewrites too) and it seems to work except in both
the rewrite and proxy I cannot:

1. Create a database. Just hangs.
2. The Overview spinner keeps spinning.
3. All the tests fail with this error:

Exception raised:{"message":"parseJSON","line":155,"sourceURL":"http://
*hostname*/couch/_utils/script/json2.js","name":"SyntaxError"}

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Benjamin