couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting views with composite keys
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:14:39 GMT
Right now I don't know that this is possible. Other than figuring out
some way of getting your second key to sort descending by having it
sorted ascending. Ie, if it were a timestamp, have it reefrence
something in the future, which is awfully hackish.

There *might* be a method for this with the custom correlation stuff,
but I don't know that this sort of fine grained control would be
allowed.

Paul