couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Yuuki Takano" <ytak...@jaist.ac.jp>
Subject Re: couchDB gave up building views
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:47:26 GMT
Thank you for your quick response.

When I looking up views, the process "couchjs" is running and takes
90% of CPU resources.
However, that process stop after receiving following response.

{"error":"error","reason":"{{nocatch,{map_process_error,\"map function
timed out\"}},
 [{couch_query_servers,readline,2},
  {couch_query_servers,read_json,1},
  {couch_query_servers,prompt,2},
  {couch_query_servers,'-rereduce\/3-fun-0-',3},
  {lists,zipwith,3},\n  {couch_query_servers,rereduce,3},
  {couch_view,'-init_group\/4-fun-0-',4},
  {couch_btree,'-write_node\/3-lc$^0\/1-0-',3}]}"}

So, I think couchDB gave up building views despite it had to continue.