couchdb-user mailing list archives

From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Note to self...
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:57:58 GMT
Ok, I thought I understood this, but a little confused now. What
exactly is the effect of passing group=true to a query? I was thinking
it's mainly there to invoke the reduce function, if provided, no?

In general though, what's the difference between:

group=true
    - when just a map function is provided
    - when both map and reduce are provided

group_level=1