couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: planet couchdb "tweet scans"
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:02:19 GMT
Hi Sho,

On Oct 25, 2008, at 13:11 , Sho Fukamachi wrote:

> Can I register my uninvited vote to turn off "tweet scans" on Planet
> CouchDB? It was useful without them, with them it's an annoying time-
> waster.

Thanks for your feedback.

Planet CouchDB is in beta and I added tweet scan literally two
hours :) It is just now that the bunch of tweets are shown on top. I
expect it to get less annoying once regular posts start showing up
again. It might turn out to be annoying or not useful, in which case
I'll disable it again. This is just an experiment.

> And yes, I know it's not my service and if I don't like it I can
> unsubscribe etc.

No please, feedback is welcome :) Anything else you might want to have
added or changed? Does anybody else have any feedback? Or feeds I
should add?

Cheers
Jan
--