couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Finkler" <funkat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchDB gave up building views
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:17:05 GMT
What's probably timing out is your http request, not the view
building. Views with a large number of docs can take a while to build
initially, but the build process will continue even if your request
times out. Typically I keep an eye on the cpu usage on the couchjs
process(es) to see when it calms down – that usually means the build
is done.

--
Ed Finkler
http://funkatron.com