couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Julien Guimont <julien.guim...@msc-mobile.com>
Subject Re: Getting only updates from a view
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:58:41 GMT
Hello,

That is an option i do not completely understand right now. If there
are blog post on the subject that would be great!

My usage scenario is the following:
I have many client applications (1000-10000)
They send to my application server what they want as a data set (a view)
The application server adds the view to the design document, execute
it and return the result to the client
Upon document updates, the application server refresh the views and
inform the client of new data (is any)

Am I going in a good direction?

Thank you,
Julien.