couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: replicating large db from version 0.8.1 to trunk (0.9.0a696354)
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:26:58 GMT
Will,

You can monitor the size of the .couch files that should be in the
database_dir as specified in the default.ini or local.ini files. (on
the version couch.ini on the old version)

The ini files should be at /usr/local/etc/couchdb/...

The file size won't be a perfect indication of how long the
replication has left, but it's better than nothing.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com