couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: Getting CouchRest to work--404 on /_uuids
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 03:04:29 GMT
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Michael Hendricks <michael@ndrix.org> wrote
> The _uuids service doesn't exist in CouchDB 0.8.1.  It was introduced
> fairly recently (Aug 8).  You could either checkout CouchDB's trunk from
> Subversion and build it from source or try to avoid the _uuids call.

Sorry for the lack of response, I've been on the airplane all day.

It seems that in the last couple of days CouchRest has started to get
a lot more usage - hooray for that.

Tops my list tock tackle next are applying a license (probably Apache
2.0), starting on some RDoc, and integrating some of the changes from
topfunky and others who've been writing patches on github.

Wil, I might be able to add some error handling so that in the absence
of the _uuids functionality, document creation will still work.

We'll see how much I can get done before the jetlag takes me. :)

Thanks for the interest, everyone!

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com