couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject CouchDB talk in NYC
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:48:13 GMT
Thanks to Avi at Arc60, we've got a venue and a time for my CouchDB talk.

It will be 6pm on Tuesday, Sept 16th. I'll cover CouchDB from a
web-application programmers perspective, but also touch on how
replication makes both high-availability and offline client
application much easier than under old-style SQL databases. Please
come with questions, I'd love to help new people dig into the
internals, and understand the long-term roadmap of the project.

The location is:
Arc90, 747 3rd Ave, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10017

Please RSVP here so we know how many to expect:
http://www.mobaganda.com/couchdbtechtalkarc90-20080916

PS. I may give another talk that week, but it's not scheduled yet.

Looking forward to meeting some East Coast Couchers!
Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com