couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A modest proposal for an erlang api for couchdb, v2
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:18:23 GMT
Watch this space!

Actually "Watch couch_http.erl!"

Damien mentioned a day or to ago in IRC that he's working on
refactoring couch_http.erl to be more modular which is greatly needed.
Not sure on the end design, but from the sounds of it he might be
right this moment working on this part. Well, its 12:15, so he might
actually be eating lunch. But you get the picture.

Exciting times.