couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto R" <roberto.r...@gmail.com>
Subject _replicate response
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 06:04:52 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to find out the expected behavior for the response to _replicate.
Right now, I'm seeing a growing list of replication events being returned
each time _replicate is called.  I'm worried the response will eventually be
too long to handle.  The length of the response doesn't seem to be tied to
the "replication session_id" because I get a different list of replication
events in the response through the Futon client, a
DbUpdateNotificationProcess script, and a Ruby irb session, even though I am
restarting the CouchDB server and executing the same source to target
replication through the 3 different methods.

Thanks!

Roberto