couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "william kinney" <william.kin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view access keeps timing out
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:41:43 GMT
same thing w/ emit(null, null) or emit(doc._id, null).

I just tried repopulating the database slowly, and made sure to not store
the IDs as URLs (in fact there no field contains a URL), and with 500
records, the view works fine with emit(null, null). 1000, works fine. I hit
about 4000 records, and the couchjs no longer exists in ps, and it seems to
be timing out again. I may be running into some low-level bug.
I guess I'll try a brand new vm image and fresh compile.

Will