couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "william kinney" <william.kin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view access keeps timing out
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:11:03 GMT
thanks for those! I was googling trying to find example reduce functions, in
vain.

It seems my view (w/ reduce function removed) is still timing out.
curl: (52) Empty reply from server

real    85m15.699s

I'm not sure what's going on. The map function isn't that complicated. Any
ideas on how I could find out what's going on?

Thanks,
Will