couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Myles Braithwaite ...@mylesbraithwaite.com>
Subject Re: Lucene & CouchDB
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:41:09 GMT
CouchDB is human readable where Lucene is computer readable.

Thats my best guess.

Search though thousands of CouchDB records is CPU/Memory intensive
where using Lucene is less.

---
Myles Braithwaite
me@mylesbraithwaite.com
http://mylesbraithwaite.com/

Please consider the trees before print this email.