couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Mitchell" <>
Subject Re: NYC CouchDB meetup / talk
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:44:04 GMT
On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 15:39, Chris Anderson <> wrote:
> New York Couchers / Erlangers,
> (Pardon the cross-post)
> I'll be in Brooklyn from September 14th to the 20th, so if anyone
> would like to meetup for a beer to talk about CouchDB, I'd be
> thrilled. I'd also be happy to give a talk about CouchDB from a user's
> perspective, or to talk about the CouchDB internals. (I'm still
> learning Erlang in depth, but I know the CouchDB codebase pretty well
> at this point.)
> In any case, I'd love to meet with some NYC Erlangers / CouchDB users.
> I've seen some talk about getting an NYC Erlounge off the ground, I'd
> be really excited to attend that if it happens when I'm in town.
> Chris

This sounds like a great opportunity. I certainly be around and am
interested in anything CouchDB, though learning more about the
internals a little more might be the most engaging topic for me.

Either way, I'd also certainly be interested in meeting other Elangers
here in the city.

View raw message