couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Retallack" <nickretall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reduce is Really Slow!
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:14:36 GMT
Oh!  I didn't realize that was a rule.  I had used 'return values' in
attempt to run the simplest test possible on my data.  But hey, values is an
array.  Does that mean you're not allowed to return objects like arrays from
reduce at all?  Because I was kind of hoping I could.  I was able to do it
with smaller amounts of data, after all.  Perhaps this is due to re-reduce
kicking in?

For the record, couchdb is still working on this query I started hours ago,
and chewing up all my cpu.  I am going to have to kill it so I can get some
work done.