couchdb-user mailing list archives

From tamagawa <tamag...@osa.att.ne.jp>
Subject Re: windows build?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:13:13 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to build CouchDB on Windows too.

Regarding SpiderMonkey, It seems that I have
successfully build the DLL (though with lots of
warnings). Take a look at this page.

http://blog.endflow.net/?p=55&lang=en

Now I am lost in trying to build couch_erl_driver.c.

I am just learning how to build things, I don't
understand what the phrase of InstallingOnWindows
page is saying.

'The simplest way to build a DLL is to create a Win32 DLL project in an
IDE, add couch_erl_driver.c into the project, and change project
settings to include the Erlang ERTS and ICU4C header paths.'

I don't get what I actually have to do.

With VisualStudio2008' Win32 DLL project, it seems
that source must be in C++. I don't know how to fix this.

--
tamagawa ryuji

Jonathan Resnick ????????: