couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Wright <...@inflatablecookie.com>
Subject Re: Optionally including docs in view results
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:34:04 GMT
I have a suspicion there was a discussion on the list a little while
back about being able to perform this operation via _bulk_docs, although
I don't know where off the top of my head, and I have no idea whether
that was veto'd or not as I think there were a few issues with making it
play nice with the current functionality.

If _bulk_docs can be made to work with fetching records as well as
updating them, I think that may be the neater way to go. On the other
hand, if it can't, then the patch you've posted looks good enough to me,
although I'm hardly an authority :)