couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Hendricks <mich...@ndrix.org>
Subject configure failure on OS X
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:47:29 GMT
I recently checked out a fresh version of CouchDB's trunk and tried to
build it.  After ./bootstrap && ./configure I get the errors:

    Running automake
    Makefile.am:13: directory should not contain `/'
    Makefile.am:13: directory should not contain `/'
    src/couchdb/Makefile.am:35: variable `couch_files' not defined
    /usr/bin/automake line 8449.
    : deprecated feature: `runner.beam' overrides `runner.beam$(EXEEXT)'
    : change your target to read `runner.beam$(EXEEXT)'

git-bisect indicates that the failure was introduced with revision
687336 ("Merge runtimeconfig branch back into trunk").

This is OS X 10.4.11.  I would appreciate any suggestions on what to try
next.  Thanks.

--
Michael