couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@grabb.it>
Subject Re: doc_count set to zero even though documents remain
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:22:39 GMT
I've seen the same thing -- the easiest way I've had to replicate it
is to rename the database.couch file, after having compacted, and then
compact again. I thought that was a weird enough case that it didn't
matter, but it looks like Peter has been able to cause it without such
odd usage.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com