couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the search api?
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:26:31 GMT
Noah,

Regardless of the outcome, thanks for following up on this. It kinda
sucks that we even have these issues with trying to use multiple open
source projects.

Anyway, we can always look harder at pyndexter or some of the other
projects if we're dead set on including out of the box search
functionality. (Which I would vote for.)

Paul