couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene integration status
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:44:51 GMT
Jan, I was talking about this:

{
  "_id":"_design/fulltextsearch",
  "_rev":"123",
  "fulltext_options": {
    "views": {
      "names" : {"index":"view-value", "return":"document"},
      "cities": {"index":"view-key", "return":"view"}
    }
  }
}

which is shown here:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/FullTextSearch

Doesn't there have to be supporting views to populate this? Maybe this
is out of date. Since it isn't exposed, and it sounds like not being
actively worked on, its not super important anyway. Nevermind.

I'll have a look at the xapian stuff too. Thanks Paul.