couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need to troubleshoot: open_error,-10
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:39:27 GMT
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 01:55:18PM -0400, Dan Connelly wrote:
> /strace/ shows system calls, right?  I would not expect to see shell env
> variables in the system calls.  But I see the literal "${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}" in
> the fopen path strings for libjs.so, without substitution.  I believe this is
> wrong.

Yes, this seems wrong.

> Nope. This fails for me. Does it work for you?

I wouldn't know, Debian sets up the library paths perfectly for me.

To be honest, the whole issue is a little beyond my understanding.

I am not a C developer so I can only regurgitate what others have told me. If
anyone else wants to weigh in an get this solved, that would be great.

--
Noah Slater, http://people.apache.org/~nslater/