couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Brad King" <brk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing on Ubuntu Feisty
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 02:07:23 GMT
I'll double check the exact error when I get back to my desk tomorrow
AM but it was telling me that JS_DIST=... is not a valid command. Is
the way its shown on the wiki exactly how I need to enter the command,
or is there supposed to be a break in this line sequence, such as:

JS_DIST=/usr/local/spidermonkey
make -f Makefile.ref export

Sorry about not knowing this command syntax. Too many years on Windows.