couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bob Briski <rbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing on Ubuntu Feisty
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:14:30 GMT
Pretty sure you need a more recent erlang.  You have to search your
package distributor for curses:

aptitude search ncurses

The list that's sent back includes:

ncurses-base
ncurses-bin
ncurses-dev

sudo aptitude install ncurses-dev

That should take care of the curses prereq.  If you don't have aptitude

sudo apt-get install aptitude

Then build the latest erlang from source

Bob