couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Terry Catapano" <>
Subject Re: unable to create database in Futon
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 21:51:28 GMT

You're right, I did. That was my interpretation of what I ought to
have done from the info on the downloads page

"There have not been any releases of CouchDB yet since the move to
Apache. Previous releases are still available for download at the old

If you'd like to use the very latest development version, check out
the code from our Subversion repository."

I took that to mean I could get the last most stable-ish release from
the old site, and the most recent "bleeding-edge" release from the
Apache site.

Thanks for your (and Jan's) help,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Christopher Lenz <> wrote:
> On 16.05.2008, at 23:16, Terry Catapano wrote:
>> Jan,
>> No jquery.couch.js but a jquery.js
>> Here's the directory listing:
>> /usr/local/share/couchdb/www/script$ ls
>> browse.js  couch.js  couch_tests.js  jquery.cookies.js  jquery.js
>> json2.js  pprint.js  shell.js
> Sounds like you checked out from the obsolete repository on Google Code.
> Please use the Apache repository instead.
> Cheers,
> --
> Christopher Lenz
>  cmlenz at