couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@mfdz.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB at OSCON
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 17:08:11 GMT
There are a number of great pubs in the vicinity of the conference
center - Rails Conf is later this month at the same venue, so I'll see
what works best for the various meetups that happen in conjunction
with it.

The best place depends on how many people we expect, and whether we
plan to walk from the OSCON or take the light rail / drive somewhere.

We should pick a day - Monday's out for me, as I'll be flying in late
from RubyFringe, and more importantly, the date for FOSCON (the
semi-legendary free night put on by Portland's user groups) is not yet
set, so perhaps we should wait on that to happen.

I set a reminder for myself in early July to check the status on
FOSCON etc - so maybe we should wait until some of the other things
are scheduled.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson