couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to create database in Futon
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 21:23:31 GMT

On May 16, 2008, at 23:16, Terry Catapano wrote:

> Jan,
>
> No jquery.couch.js but a jquery.js
>
> Here's the directory listing:
>
> /usr/local/share/couchdb/www/script$ ls
> browse.js  couch.js  couch_tests.js  jquery.cookies.js  jquery.js
> json2.js  pprint.js  shell.js
>

> Any ideas?

Yeah: Grab all the missing files from:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/couchdb/trunk/share/www/script/
and put them in the script/ folder.

It'd be cool if you could help us out with investigating
this issue: Can you check your svn checkout, too
$checkout/share/couchdb/www/script/ and see if
it simply forgot to fetch the files and/or make an $ svn up
if the are there, can you try making a clean install into
/tmp (using $ ./configure --prefix=/tmp && make && make install)
to see if the files get installed then? If not, can you paste the
output of make install someplace?

Sounds mighty strange.

Cheers
Jan