couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors in tests
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 14:34:23 GMT
On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 06:03:55PM +1000, Sho Fukamachi wrote:
> Any clues?

Not really, you probably want to speak to Chris (who wrote the JS integration)
though he is on holiday at the moment, should be back soon though.

> I had many problems installing before but this is a clean
> install following the most recent CentOS4 instructions by Dennis Sacks

I got confused by these threads, could I ask you write up the problems you had
and the things you did to get them working on the wiki.

Perhaps: InstallingOnCentOs

As well as functioning as documentation for other users I can pull out any
obvious bugs and get them squashed for you. :)

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater - The Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/>