couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ryszard Szopa" <ryszard.sz...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot run custom view in Futon
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 19:19:42 GMT
When I try to do a custom view in Futon, I get a JavaScript alert
saying "EXIT". At the same time, I see that CouchDB throw a 500 error
to "POST /test1/_temp_view".

This exact behavior has been filed as a bug [1], but then closed after
5 hours: the author found a way of working it around and blamed
"replication from 0.7.2 to latest trunk". Unfortunately, this can't be
my case, because I am using a fresh install. Futon says it passes all
the tests.

I am using Ubuntu Linux Hardy Heron, with CouchDB taken from the svn
repository (tt revision 657609). I will appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

    -- Richard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-33

--