couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Benoit Chesneau" <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with couchdb behing nginx
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:15:58 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Ralf Nieuwenhuijsen
<ralf.nieuwenhuijsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> My first guess would be that this is related to most browsers not
>  allowing cross-site scripting. But looking at the log, the request
>  actually takes place..
>
>  You want to make sure, not only to proxy one-way, but also to
>  reverse-proxy. (that made all the difference for me proxying on
>  apache2)
>
>  Perhaps you should check the javascript-error-console and see if there
>  is anything there.
>  Does manually retrieving the list of databases work?
>
>   http://127.0.0.1:5984/_all_dbs
>
>  If so, the error has to do with proxying and cross-site-scripting
>  security of the browser.
>
>  Greetings,
>  Ralf

in fact it should be related to the response send by couchdb server.
Nginx wait for a valid HTTP/1.0 response and get http chunked :

since all the requests are done behind the proxy, I don't think it
could be a cross-scripting issue, I will investigate on it anyway :)

- benoƮt