couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Benoit Chesneau" <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with couchdb behing nginx
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:20:49 GMT
Hi,

 I would like to use couchdb (last trunk) behind nginx so I use this
configuration :
    server {
          listen        80;
          server_name   couchdb;
            location / {
            proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:5984;
            proxy_redirect off;
            proxy_set_header   Port             $proxy_port;
            proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
            proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        }
    }

 But it doesn't work. I can access to futon, and other pages, but db
 aren't listed and basically I can't do anything on the db. Same result
 whe I use a python script that acess to couchdb via nginx. Is there
 something I missed ? It's really weird anyway.

 - benoƮt