couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Guby <guby.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading another object to return in a view!
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:46:33 GMT
Maybe I wasn't clear.
It is nothing ajax like.
What I am trying to accomplish is that when document X is indexed by
the view server, it maps parts of document Y in addition to itself.
I have seen the CouchDB class being used in the test suite in the
couchDB interface, so I thought that was something that also would be
available in the views?! But it is not? Is there no way for a view,
indexing the document X, to access the database and get some info?

Best regards