couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wallner <m...@iworks.at>
Subject Re: Missing HTTP/1.1 0 Trailer
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:22:56 GMT
Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> It seem that http/1.1 response is ok here. I simply tested it with a
> script hat send put/post and get regest and always have the right
> answerI. Ie a chunk followed by O\r\n which is a valid http/1.1
> response. Is there any specific case you didn't get a valid response ?

I just discoverd that it depends on libcurls standard "Expect: 100
continue" header sent on POST(/PUT?).  Either libcurl is confused by how
 CouchDB reacts on this header, or CouchDB is confused... not sure yet.

Forcing libcurl to not send the Expect header vanishes the problem, but
I'm not sure this is the best solution.

Thanks,
Mike