couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Nieuwenhuijsen" <ralf.nieuwenhuij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with couchdb behing nginx
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:07:45 GMT
My first guess would be that this is related to most browsers not
allowing cross-site scripting. But looking at the log, the request
actually takes place..

You want to make sure, not only to proxy one-way, but also to
reverse-proxy. (that made all the difference for me proxying on
apache2)

Perhaps you should check the javascript-error-console and see if there
is anything there.
Does manually retrieving the list of databases work?

 http://127.0.0.1:5984/_all_dbs

If so, the error has to do with proxying and cross-site-scripting
security of the browser.

Greetings,
Ralf