couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Goodall" <>
Subject Busy Futon
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:24:24 GMT

After the switch to MochiWeb (nice!) I noticed Futon slowed down quite
a lot because MochiWeb was not sending Last-Modified headers for the
static resources.

I've submitted a patch to the MochiWeb project to add
Last-Modified/If-Modified-Since support to
mochiweb_request:serve_file/2. See

The patch hasn't been accepted yet but it makes quite a difference.
The patch should apply to the mochiweb code in the CouchDB repo if
anyone's interested (more testing can only be a good thing).

I'll let you know if/when the patch is accepted so CouchDB can get updated too.

Cheers, Matt

View raw message