couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <>
Subject SVN moved
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:57:00 GMT
Hey all,

please note that the CouchDB code is now in the Apache repository at:

You can update your working copy using the `svn switch` command:

   svn switch --relocate \

Note that Damien has recently checked in a major refactoring that
changed the database file format. If you have existing databases that
you'd like to preserve, I've written some very bare-bones Python
scripts that can be used to dump/load data:

These scripts do not in any way preserve revisions/conflicts. You
basically just dump the latest version of every document as JSON into
a multipart/mixed file (, create an empty database after
updating, and can then use the script to get the data into the
new database. A more comprehensive solution would be nice, of course,
and I'd gladly accept patches for those scripts.

Christopher Lenz
   cmlenz at

View raw message