couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "B W" <papersm...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions regarding readiness for production environment
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:51:23 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a public-facing web app and I would love to use
couchdb.  I apologize if these question have been asked before, but seeing
couchdb is in active development, it'd be nice to have some updated info.

The web site says the interface is stable enough for application
development, but what about implementation-wise as of 0.7?  I don't have an
urgent need for the features on the wiki road map right now since it's a new
project, but I was wondering if there are any performance caveats or major
bugs I need to be aware of?

I'm also wondering what kind of time frame should I expect for the next
major releases?

Thanks very much!

Bob