couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Lynch <t...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: suggested modification to the greeting
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:35:59 GMT
I like the idea of displaying more information in the basic greeting,
but I would really like to be able to customize the greeting, allowing
me to optionally display (or not display) 'servername', 'dbmodified',
etc. Could some sort of template, or config file be incorporated to
customize such greetings?

-tim