couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alan Bell <a...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject Re: can't find SpiderMonkey
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:50:00 GMT
thanks, that helped. Turns out it is called js-devel on Fedora

yum install js-devel

Now I get as far as ICU but I think I can solve that one.

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 849388

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55