couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alan Bell <a...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject can't find SpiderMonkey
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 20:01:09 GMT
I am having a spot of bother installing CouchDB, I am using a recent SVN
checkout on Fedora (actually on the OLPC XO laptop which is based on
Fedora). Running configure tells me it can't find SpiderMonkey. I did
yum install js
and now I think I have SpiderMonkey installed (js - 1.60-2.fc7.i386)
however the configure script can't find it. Is there something else I
should do? I don't mind building SpiderMonkey but I would rather just
use the repositories if at all possible.

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 849388

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55