couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Søren Hilmer ...@widetrail.dk>
Subject Re: Sphinx license
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:10:25 GMT
Sure, It was the glue code that uses Sphinx' API directly I was referring to,
and while I am also not a lawyer, I agree that "linkage" using stdio should
not be a problem.

Actually what CouchDB is then doing is to provide a stdio interface for
integrating fulltextsearch engines, and supply a reference implementation of
this interface using Lucene.

--Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.