couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Dimitry Golubovsky" <golubov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashes upon startup.
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:29:32 GMT
Thanks, I'll try to follow these advices. I am more interested though
to know how to diagnose these dumps/logs. Since this is a live CD, and
run environment/files layout differ from build environment, it is
possible that some directories are not on paths, or some symlinks are
incorrect. So, is there any way to get this from the output provided?

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web