From Sundar Sankarnarayanan <Sundar.Sankarnaraya...@aexp.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Error:not found
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:19:49 GMT
Here is my hosts file

## # Host Database # # localhost is used to configure the loopback interface # when the system
is booting. Do not change this entry. ## 127.0.0.1 localhost 255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1 localhost fe80::1%lo0 localhost

Is there anything specific you want me to check?

<Sund...@aexp.com.invalid> wrote:

[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to
https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/ in 0.5 seconds due to error
{conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}

nxdomain is about that the domain name does not exist or could be resolved. Does your DNS
configured right?

-- ,,,^..^,,,

From: Sundar Sankarnarayanan <Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com<mailto:Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com>>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM
To: Sundar S <sundar.sankarnarayanan@gmail.com<mailto:sundar.sankarnarayanan@gmail.com>>
Subject: FW: Error:not found

From: Sundar Sankarnarayanan <Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com<mailto:Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com>>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 10:40 AM
To: "replication@couchdb.apache.org<mailto:replication@couchdb.apache.org>" <replication@couchdb.apache.org<mailto:replication@couchdb.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Error:not found

Jeff,

This is what I get when I remove “cancel:true: from the option.

[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 0.25 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 0.5 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 1.0 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 2.0 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 4.0 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 8.0 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.804.0>] Retrying HEAD request to https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/
in 16.0 seconds due to error {conn_failed,{error,nxdomain}}
[info] [<0.111.0>] 127.0.0.1 - - POST /_replicate 500
[error] [<0.805.0>] ** Generic server <0.805.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.804.0>,killed}
** When Server state == {state,"https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/",
                               20,[],[],
                               {[],[]}}
** Reason for termination ==
** killed

=ERROR REPORT==== 3-Oct-2014::10:07:25 ===
** Generic server <0.805.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.804.0>,killed}
** When Server state == {state,"https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry/express/",
                               20,[],[],
                               {[],[]}}
** Reason for termination ==
** killed
[error] [<0.805.0>] {error_report,<0.30.0>,
                     {<0.805.0>,crash_report,
                      [[{initial_call,
                         {couch_replicator_httpc_pool,init,['Argument__1']}},
                        {pid,<0.805.0>},
                        {registered_name,[]},
                        {error_info,
                         {exit,killed,
                          [{gen_server,terminate,6,
                            [{file,"gen_server.erl"},{line,746}]},
                           {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3,
                            [{file,"proc_lib.erl"},{line,239}]}]}},
                        {ancestors,
                         [<0.804.0>,couch_replicator_job_sup,
                          couch_primary_services,couch_server_sup,<0.31.0>]},
                        {messages,[]},
                        {links,[]},
                        {dictionary,[]},
                        {trap_exit,true},
                        {status,running},
                        {heap_size,376},
                        {stack_size,27},
                        {reductions,494}],
                       []]}}

=CRASH REPORT==== 3-Oct-2014::10:07:25 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: couch_replicator_httpc_pool:init/1
    pid: <0.805.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: killed
      in function  gen_server:terminate/6 (gen_server.erl, line 746)
    ancestors: [<0.804.0>,couch_replicator_job_sup,couch_primary_services,
                  couch_server_sup,<0.31.0>]
    messages: []
    links: []
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: true
    status: running
    heap_size: 376
    stack_size: 27
    reductions: 494
  neighbours:
[error] [<0.111.0>] httpd 500 error response:
 {"error":"timeout"}

> On Oct 3, 2014, at 9:41 AM, Sundar Sankarnarayanan <Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com.INVALID<mailto:Sundar.Sankarnarayanan@aexp.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

> curl -X POST http://admin:admin123@127.0.0.1:5984/_replicate -d '{"source":"https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry",
"target":"http://admin:admin123@127.0.0.1:5984/registry", "continuous":true, "create_target":true,
"cancel":true}' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

Why did you add "cancel":true? That's to cancel an existing replication. If there's no replication
with those parameters already running, the 404 error is expected. Try taking out the cancel
property.

—Jens