From Sundar Sankarnarayanan <Sundar.Sankarnaraya...@aexp.com.INVALID>
Subject Error:not found
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:41:36 GMT
Hi,
Am new to couchDB and am running into replication issues using couchDB. Environments tried
this on an RHEL server and my Mac. On both environments, Am behind a proxy and have exported
http_proxy and https_proxy. I also have exported no_proxy for localhost and 127.0.0.1.  I
do have admin account setup  (Admin and admin123 password) for the local couchDB instance
and my log levels are set to debug.

All am trying to do is replicate from a remote ("https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry” or http://isaacs.iriscouch.com/registry/“)
to my local couch. I get a {error:not found”} and no reason is specified. The command I
use is

curl -X POST http://admin:admin123@127.0.0.1:5984/_replicate -d '{"source":"https://skimdb.npmjs.com/registry",
"target":"http://admin:admin123@127.0.0.1:5984/registry", "continuous":true, "create_target":true,
"cancel":true}' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

I have tried with variations of this command, with admin username and password as part of
the target, removing create_target, cancel and continuous, results seems to always be the
same.

I have a suspicion that it is because couch / Erlang behind the proxy that is not using the
proxy configs, but am not able to confirm that as there is nothing more that is being logged.
Could you point me in the right direction to help figure what is going on?

Thanks
Sundar S

American Express made the following annotations
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il
contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des
renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu,
toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce
jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en
aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci.