From YunBo Lee <yble...@gmail.com>
Subject is filtered replication via view possible?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:40:22 GMT
I have one question about filter replication.

so i currently use couchdb 1.2.x and want to use filtered replication.
but since in terms of filter replication, it checks each document if the
document meets credential or not which takes long time when it comes to big
db.

so i asked if there's any way to make filter replication faster and i heard
about a branch, https://github.com/apache/couchdb/tree/1994-merge-rcouch

i tried to find example of filter replication but i couldn't.
would you please give me some example or documentation that i can look up?

Thanks,