From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.5 throwing exceptions pulling attachments from Couchbase Sync Gateway
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:16:50 GMT
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:28 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any chance to get these files / see actual request to reproduce the issue?
>
> I’m asking the dev for more info. I’ll let you know.

Thanks! That would be very helpful.

>> Does it happens for couchdb-to-couchdb replication?
>
> He didn’t say. It sounds like he’s primarily syncing between Couchbase Lite and Sync
Gateway, but in this one case he wanted to copy his database to CouchDB. I’m betting it
wouldn’t happen for CouchDB-to-CouchDB; this is probably some slight disagreement over multipart
syntax, as has happened before.

Just curious about attempt to compare responses of CouchDB and
Couchbase Lite for the same request on the same data. The diff of