From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Checkpointing on read only databases
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:15:17 GMT
If the src database was to be wiped, when we restarted replication nothing
would happen until the source database caught up to the previously written
checkpoint

   create A, write 5 documents
   replicate 5 documents A -> B, write checkpoint 5 on B
   destroy A
   write 4 documents
   replicate A -> B, pick up checkpoint from B and to ?since=5
   .. no documents written

https://github.com/pouchdb/pouchdb/blob/master/tests/test.replication.js#L771is
our test that covers it